Give the gift of freedom this Father's Day! Visit The NBN Medical Boutique in Cherry Hill, NJ and check out our quality mobility products. Mention this Father's Day promotion and get 25% off a Golden power lift recliner.
Friday, March 3, 2017
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Not sure what to get your dad for Fathers Day this year?
We have the perfect gift! Lift chairs help with the transition of sitting and standing. Give your parents the gift of self sufficiency and comfort. Give yourself peace of mind. Stop by and see our selection of lift chairs and fashionable wellness items. We have many styles and fabrics to chose from. So your lift chair will fit perfectly in any room.
Mention this post for 10 % off fashionable wellness items too.
Sale runs through 6/30/16.
Call The NBN Medical Boutique for more information about this sale.
Ask for Elissa! 856-669-0211 x 200262.
at 1:48 PM
This neoprene protective G-tube belt is the best thing for pediatric patients with a G-tube. It comes with a protective turtle shell, keeping the tube safe and in place. The cool colors make it fun and the neoprene fabric lends itself to being comfortable. The NBN Medical Boutique carries the Benik protective G-Tube belts because they are such a great product. We carry them in a variety of colors.
For more information contact:
The NBN Medical Boutique
2 Pin Oak Lane, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
at 1:42 PM
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Broken bones are a bummer, especially during the summer!
DRYPro Waterproof Body Protectors allow you to Shower, Bath and Even Swim with complete confidence! Dry Pro™ by Dry Corp, a high quality surgical rubber sleeve that fits over casts, bandages, Ostomies, PICC lines and prosthetics, offers complete waterproof protection. Its patented air tight vacuum seal assures that a cast or bandage will remain dry, even when submerged in water. There is a DRYPro to fit every member of the family.
NBN Medical Boutique carries a full line of DRYPro Body Protectors. We want you and your family to have the best summer ever!
Call or visit NBN Medical Boutique at 2 Pin Oak Lane, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
at 9:17 AM
Friday, July 24, 2015
Maintain your independence in Style and comfort!
At NBN Medical Boutique we carry a variety of fashionable wellness items. We are dedicated to helping our clients maintain their independence in style for as long as possible with the most user friendly products with the fashion flair you love.
The Winnie Lite Supreme Three Wheel Rollator is a perfect example. It uses lightweight solid 7.5" wheels that are ideal for indoor or outdoor use. It gives you the added support you need to easily move around indoors and out. And the extra bonus is the fashionable carry pouch is included!
This Fashionable Rollator Features:
- Lightweight solid 7.5" wheels for indoor or outdoor use
- Comes standard with carry pouch with a snap closure
- Special loop lock made of internal aluminum casting operates easily and ensures safety
- Handles are adjustable in height from 32" to 38"
- Adjustable brakes
- Easy, one hand folding
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 12 pounds
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Lifetime Warranty on brake cable
When you are looking for mobility items to keep you on the move in fashion contact us at NBN Medical; Boutique!
at 9:46 AM
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Did you know?More than one in three people over the age of 65 falls each year and most of the falls actually happen at home! Approximately 80 % of the falls that occur at home happen in the bathroom. Injuries from bathroom falls range from minor bumps and bruises to more severe injuries, such as broken bones (especially hip fractures), head contusions, and even spinal cord injury.
Most falls occur while:
- Getting in and out of the tub or shower
- Sitting down and getting up from the toilet
- Walking and attempting to use towel bars, sink tops or other objects to support balance.
10 Tips to Make Your Bathroom SafeInstalling safety features in the bathroom is key to reducing the risk of falling. When renovating a bathroom for adult safety, consider the following options.
1. Install grab bars. Many of us use towel bars or shower or tub features to hold onto while climbing in and out of the shower or tub. Towel bars are good for holding towels but aren’t built to support weight. So what happens is instead of holding us up we pull them down and go down with them. Instead, install grab bars in easy-to-reach places to help support balance when entering and exiting the shower or tub.
2. Install a tension pole. An alternative to grab bars when getting in and out of a shower or tub is a tension pole from floor to ceiling that gives you something to hold on to for balance and support.
3. Use a shower chair. A shower chair can provide stability and a rest place when you have difficulty balancing, or standing for long periods of time. A good shower chair has rubber tips on the legs to prevent sliding. If you use your hand-held shower head, you can remain seated while bathing.
4. Use a tub-attached grab bar. When you need to step over the tub’s high sides to get in and out. During tub transfers, a grab bar securely mounted on the tub rim can supply balance support.
5. Use a bath (transfer) bench. A bath bench eliminates the problem of stepping in/out of the tub safely. Just sit on the bench outside the tub, and slide your legs over the side of the tub. Getting out is just as easy.
6. Use a raised toilet seat. When you have difficulty lowering yourself down to sit on a low toilet seat and rise to a standing position safely (due to lack of arm and leg strength and balance).
7. Install grab bars. Grab bars (either wall or toilet-attached) can compensate for low toilet seats and help sit down and get up safely.
8. Non-slip mats. Falls often occur when getting in and out of the tub or shower. Having a non-slip mat (or decals) on the floor of the shower or tub as well as a non-slip rug on the floor when stepping out of tub or shower (to prevent slipping on wet tiles) helps you feel more stable and can reduces slipping.
9. Regular Cleaning. Routinely ridding showers and tubs of soap scum and mildew can reduce the slippery coating that forms as a result of these substances. Also, be sure to avoid clutter in the bathroom to prevent tripping.
10. Lighting. Is the pathway from the bedroom to the bathroom dark? A poorly-lit pathway can easily cause a fall. Use nightlights or sensor lights to create a well-lit path to the bathroom. Having nightlights in the bathroom helps as well.
NBN Medical Boutique carries a huge variety of bathroom safety items. For more information, visit our website at www.nbnmedical.com
at 1:22 PM